#28 Will - a dos equis

Do you ever watch those absolutely ridiculous Dos Equis commercials with with the worlds most interesting man? I feel like Will would be considered to fit that group in 50 years.

Another girl on out troupe was very good friends with the long, curly-haired, charismatic. I could see there was an obvious sexual tension between them and asked if she would ever act on it.

Of course she said no because to date a Will would be totally impractical. However I see it the other way. To me he is not the man you settle down with, he's the lover who might turn into a five-year partner. But after that and having the time of your life together, he gets distracted and runs to the other end of the world.

I told her to go for it. That's the sort of relationships that people write movies about, not the stable relationships. But, sigh, she didn't bite. I don't Blane her though in probably all talk when it comes to that.


-- Post From My iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment