The Mission: meet 100 single men in 1 year
Today at a happy-hour-like gathering, one of my co-workers proposed an interesting theory.
"If you meet 100 single men in one year, you will meet one man you are compatible with."
At first I was aghast because that's a lot of men that I will need to meet in order to find that compatibility. But then another friend of mine broke it down for me. It would be, on average, meeting two guys a week for the entire year, like baby-steps on a way to dating.
Why do I need this?
I'm a bachelor, or bachelorette by nature. I'm not into the dating scene, and for the most part think it's a waste of time. Which is why incorporating this challenge makes it very interesting for me.
Thus starting Saturday, August 1 will be my mission to meet 100 men in one year. I plan to keep track of how I do it, and make notes of man #1 through #100.
Let's test this theory out because if it is this simple, then game on. Love is just a number game with no other variations. And at the end of the year I don't get matched, then life will move on and I'll settle into my bachelorhood for my remaining days.
I hope you'll enjoy the journey as much as I will.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
|
Labels:
What is this all about?
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment