Single Man #1 - Eric
My friend and I were walking down the street away from civilized beauty of one of the most put-together condos in Boystown into the festival decadence of Market Days, and I hear a familiar voice screaming on the side of the street.
"I love you Kim! I love you!"
I look up and I see my friend Brendan, also nicknamed Tits by his best friends in college. Judging by his ridiculous actions on the corner of Halsted and Belmont with a colorful lei draped around his neck, his nickname seemed fitting.
"Brendan!" I yelled. But he didn't hear me because he was still screaming at a taxi and waving frantically at a girl inside of a cab that was pulling away.
And yes, people on the street were staring. That says a lot since there half-naked men in wonderful costumes walking past us.
After screaming his name five more times, I finally got his attention enough for him to look up and recognize that I was there.
Oh and there's video. Brendan and Laura are meeting for the first time. She's obviously already has heard of Tits.
After about five minutes of hugging, because that's what you do when you randomly run into a friend on the street during a busy festival and alcohol is involved. I was introduced to Eric or single man #1.
He was obviously Asian, and I confirmed later that he was Korean, slim build, well-dressed, and extremely into grabbing a drink.
Normally I may have passed on the offer, but considering my new mission, I had to accept.
So our crew proceeded to a nearby bar on Broadway, and I began to get to know single man #1.
We all begin chatting about our lives. I hear impressive stats about Eric. He went to Stanford Undergrad, grew up east coast, moved west for school.
1 comments:
sdkjfadsk
Post a Comment