Russel - single man #3

On the flight back from Dallas, this southern gent asked about getting around Chicago.

We chatted, and he seemed extremely nice. In my head I rejected him automatically because he was a Dallas resident. But, again, due to this experiment I'm more open than before about who I will put the effort in. So I continued the conversation.

His stats:
Profession: sales associate for a private oil and gas company (another huge ding)
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 180
Education: UNC undergrad

You can get a lot out of a person when you are on public transportation. He was also heading to Lollapalooza, so there was more to chat about. Oh, and he also was a smoker, which is another unfortunate characteristic. He was also a former tree-hugging algebra teacher, but got out of the game for greener financial pastures.

But this gent was extenely polite, chatty, and should be snapped up by some lass in Dallas. I mean he was into music festivals. That's a plus for anyone. :-)

-- post from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment