#25 Charlie - the quirky web developer

The first time I met Charlie was three years ago at an epic 4th of July party in Connecticut. He is friends of friends and his calm to fame was bringing over a game that combined ski poles, Frisbees and beer. I knew back then he was a character.


I was re-intoduced to him tonight at a show in Brooklyn. I was walking with my girlfriend Corey to watch her bf's show and we ran I to him on the street. She convinced him to join us later at the show.


He was extremely entertaining. To give you a picture, he is super tall and lanky with brown hair and a beard.


He is a freelance web designer and has seen some odd stuff in his day. For instance he once designed a website tailored to sell "coffins" for fish, bats and other small pets. Hehehe.


How ridiculous is that?


His descriptions cracked me up in between sets.


He also can make incredibly realistic sounding cricket noises. Like I said, quirky.   :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment