#23 James - the classic younger bro
A couple of weeks ago I went out with my friend Ursula and she brought along her younger brother James. He was not for me because I've done the hook up with the younger bro before and it is never worth it, no matter how drunk you are.
And that was probably the worst way to do it: a drunken hook up that awkwardly ends. And if the girl is a close friend, which she is, you can just imagine how much I'm dreading to run back into him again.
So I hope I convinced you never to do anything with a friend's sibling. :-)
Also, this is why, James vetoed from the beginning, no matter what.
But they still count in the tally.
But he was adorably sweet.
Sunday, January 24, 2010
|
Labels:
None
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment