A slew of singles up to 20!
So I met at least 15 more men in the MONTHS that I've been not updating this blog.
Whoops.
First was Jon, a really sweet guy who I met at a house party. Honestly between him and some of my acquaintances pre-1 year 100 men, I got sidetracked. But that is also my problem. I get transfixed too soon, and lose focus on the big picture as soon as meet someone I like.
There was also Greg, a great guy, but nothing was in our favor. Geography, timing, etc. Nothing but ridiculous compatibility, but timing is everything.
Regardless. I'm getting back and the game and re-focusing.
In the midst of meeting Jon, I met Sam, Keith, Peter, Adam another Jon and a bunch of others. So at least I was making some progress.
So I'm rounding up to be at 20. Unfortunately it's winter so this project needs some acceleration. So I have a match.com profile fully created and ready to go. And thankfully for the match.com iPhone app, so I can manage my love life when I'm on the go. Who knows, I may actually get this to happen.
Not to mention I'm going to be going to six weddings this year. I can easily knock out 10 at each. :-)
We will see how this will continue.
-- Post From My iPhone
0 comments:
Post a Comment